- Client: Nuveen
- Architect: Buckley Grey Yeoman
- Scope: Refurbishment
- Increased internal area by 20%
- Stones throw from Wimbledon Station
Worple Road has been designed to provide a cutting-edge working environment for tomorrow’s office occupiers. Comprehensive CAT A refurbishment and extension of a 1980’s office building – comprising the infilling two of lightwells, an additional floor and major façade refurbishment to re-position this asset for re-letting purposes.
The design team successfully improved the external appearance of the building alongside significant internal transformations, increasing the internal space by 20%.
The development, which has recently completed, comprises new offices, complete with a spacious, sleek reception, new contemporary office space and a communal roof terrace.
- AJ Architecture Awards 2021 - Shortlisted
- AJ Retrofit Awards 2021 - Shortlisted
- Schueco Awards 2020 - Shortlisted